Thursday, May 04, 2006

PRIVATE VIEWS

I am still in London! I was supposed to return to New York a week ago but my friends are having exhibitions. John Hoyland is having five. I caught his first Private View at Neville Keating Contemporary Gallery, and if I stay into next week I can catch his second at Beaux Arts. Freddie Gore and Janet Nathan are in the Summer Exhibition at The Royal Academy. Gwyther Irwin is at Redfern, and Tony Whishaw is at The Arts Club.

Maybe if I stay long enough I can have a Private View of my own…

2 Comments:

Blogger Mike @ MAO said...

Hey David... Nice new Blog!

Lisa Mikulski pointed your site out to me.. I look forward to reading what you've got to say.

-Mike

5:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A blog is a blog is a blog! And your as sweet as a rose.
Love the picassoesque paintings in the back.

10:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home